BUGGY BOYS BELGIUM - WEBSITE BUGGY BOYS BELGIUM - FORUM
The Belgian Aircooled VW Online Community Forum

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   GarageGarage   KaartKaart   RegistreerRegistreer 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je priv berichten te bekijkenLog in om je priv berichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 
BUGGY BOYS BELGIUM - GALLERY

100 Porsches and Me

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats Reactie    BUGGY BOYS BELGIUM - FORUM Forum Index -> Niet-Aircooled
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Dirk Trike

Sponsors - 2007
Leeftijd: 43
Horoscoop: Steenbok
Aangemeld: 17-5-2005
Bezocht: 5-6-2013

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Feb 01, 2007 10:09 pm    Onderwerp: 100 Porsches and Me Reageer met quote

Ik heb deze film vandaag op ARTE voorbij zien komen, erg leuke film.

http://www.100porschesandme.com/

Quote:
100 Porsches and Me is the search for the 1970s grass-green Porsche filmmaker André Schäfer has been dreaming of for years. It is a road movie about obsession – the filmmaker’s own and that of 100 Porsche drivers from James Dean to Adolf Hitler to Jerry Seinfeld, whose 47 Porsches lie waiting in an old airplane hangar in Santa Monica, CA. It is a journey into the dreams of one hundred people, convinced that a Porsche is the purest expression of who they actually are – and into the legend of a brand that has fascinated both car lovers, who admire its engineering, and fashionistas, who’ve fallen in love with its design. These stories are about family and irresponsibility, mid-life crises, lust and fun, love and loved ones, fatal accidents and the dead, tears and risks, consumers and collectors, precision, courage and folly. Combining the elements of a road movie with the dramatic history of a timeless passion, 100 Porsches and Me chases the single inspiration for countless fantasies. 2005 marks the 50th Anniversary of James Dean’s fatal crash in his Porsche Spyder 550 that immortalized his name, the car and his legend. For this occasion, FLORIANFILM is also producing for ZDF/ARTE the film James Dean Forever, to be offered alongside 100 Porsches and Me.

Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats Reactie    BUGGY BOYS BELGIUM - FORUM Forum Index -> Niet-Aircooled Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: